The plumbing is always a challenge, especially if you need to crawl under the house to do it. Install toilet drains properly it is crucial for the efficiency of the overall pipelines bathroom. Much of this has to do with proper ventilation of drains. If there is no air supply to the drains, they simply will not function.
- Cut a hole of 5.8 cm for the bottom panel of the wall behind the toilet with a saw to pierce. This will be for the vent pipe coming from below the ground. Secure the rim of the toilet to the floor with deck screws. Estate sure that the slots that occur in the rim of the toilet base are in the correct position for inserting the screws to the toilet base, If the flange has to move, see “Installing a toilet rim moved” in the Reference part of this article.
- Cut a short section of a tube of 3.8 cm in diameter with a precision saw. Take care that is long enough to fit under the floor from the wall. Put it through the hole of 5.8 cm. The rest of the drain line will be installed below the house.
- Applying PVC cleaner (or primer) to the elbow and the shoulder followed by adhesive. Install the elbow on the ledge below the floor giving a slight Thorson. Make sure it is “settled” and that it is turning in the right direction.
- Install the reducer in the short end of the vent pipe of small size you cut in Step 2. Install the “T” at the end of the elbow for an end point upward for ventilation and the other is down, Ensures reducing the “T” flipping up.
- Install sections of the sewer toilet using the method described in Step 2. Divide the different sections of pipe needed to connect to the line that leads to drainage or septic tank. Make sure it is enough downward angles to maintain the flow of water to its destination.
- Plumbers install a strap around the pipe under the house. Measure a piece long enough to reach around the tube and secured to the floor joists. It can be secured with screws or nails box.
- Cut a hole through the top panel of the wall for the vent pipe. See “Plumbing of a ventilation system” in the Reference section for more information about plumbing vent. Ensures coupler tubes to the tube end up off the floor. Cut a piece of vent pipe long enough to reach above the roof. Hence, short and ensures sufficient ventilation tubes to pass through the ceiling.